I started my first Project Improv block. I’m in the blue/green group. I wanted to do something a little different. I’m a bigger fan of lime greens rather than green greens. I’m just not sure that I like the fabric combinations… I might have went overboard. I may redo this one. Use some of the same fabrics, but less of them. I don’t know. I like it, but it has to be able to go with other blocks from the blue/green group and fit into a quilt. HMMM….it is fun, but not everyone likes that many patterns together in one space, and I’m not sure that it is reading as blue/green. The yellow is coming across strongly. Maybe, I just shouldn’t be putting together improv blocks when I have the flu and am on medication :) It is for charity and I want it to be some of my best work…not just so so. I think this block will find another home in another project. Other than the fabrics used, I think the construction went rather well. I didn’t really think at all…just cut rectangles and started sewing them together log cabin style. It has that cool off set look…I do know that I like that.