It is time for a challenge. Do you have an overflowing stash of fabric? Has your fabric addiction taken over your life? Well, let’s use some of that fabric that’s been sitting on your shelves…become a stash busters. The best part is that at the end of the contest there will be prizes. Here are the rules:
- You cannot buy any fabric from February 1, 2010 until April 1, 2010. I know it hurts, but we are trying to whittle our stashes down…not add to them 🙂 If you add to your stash during the contest you will be disqualified, if you use the purchased fabric or not.
- You may buy patterns and notions. That’s it…nothing else!
- Join and upload items that you’ve made from your stash to the Wondermommy Flickr Group. You may also want to join the Wondermommy Facebook page for updates.
- Each week there will be a stash busters post. Leave a comment in this post with your official item count and approximate yards that you’ve used. You must post at least one picture in the Flickr Group listed above to be considered for prizes at the end of the contest.
- On April 1st, I will tally your results. There will be winners chosen based on the most items made, and there will be winners also chosen based on the most yards used.
- Please, please, please leave a comment on this post to let me know that you are participating in this challenge. This way I will have a better chance of keeping up with all of your numbers.
- Here is the code for a button that you can place on your website or blog to let everyone know that you are participating!
<a href=” https://wondermommy.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/stash-busters/>
<img src=”http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj81/wondermommyadventures/stashbusterssmall.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”stashbusters”></a>
Or, you may save it to your computer and upload it to your blog. Just make sure it is linked to this post.
- Now, leave a comment below if you are participating and go let all of your friends know. You don’t want to miss your chance at great prizes that will be fabulous patterns and maybe even some fabric 🙂